Looking for the best low-profile bottle jack? If so, this article hosts the top low-profile bottle jacks that go under as low as 6 cm clearance.
Let’s walk through the comparison table of the low-profile bottle jacks first.
An Overview of the Low Profile Bottle Jacks
The Comparison Table of the Products
|20 ton (40,000 lb)||5 ton (10,000 lb)||5 & 10 ton|
|6.6" (16.8 cm)||2.37" (6 cm)||0.78'' & 13.1"|
|10.9" (27.7 cm)||3.13" (8 cm)||5.71'' & 18.8"|
|Weight||19.8 lb (10 kg)||5.7 lb (2.6 kg)||54 lb (24.5 kg)|
BIG RED T92007A Torin Best 20 ton Low-profile Bottle Jack
- Stubby hydraulic bottle jack, made of heavy-duty steel.
- The three-piece pumping handle saves room and helps with pumping.
- Lifts load from 6.6 inches all the way to 10.9 inches.
- The carrying handle is handy in positioning and maneuverability.
- It has won 1782+ positive ratings and customer feedback online.
- Size: 6.18 x 6.1 x 6.63 inches
- Weight: 19.8 lb
- Color: Red
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Lifting Capacity: 20 ton (40,000 lb)
- Minimum Height: 6.6 inches
- Maximum Lift Height: 10.9 inches
- Brand: BIG RED
- Part No. T92007A
The BIG RED T92007A 20-ton low-profile bottle jack is the leader of the low-profile bottle jacks. It features a 6.6 inches (16.8 cm) min-height. This means that you can install the model under a 6.6-inch clearance. And most vehicles have 8+ inches clearance if you want it for your car.
It reaches 10.9 inches which imply that if you install the jack under any jack point, you will get almost 10.9 inches of clearance. And the 4.3 inches lift range difference is more than enough for lifting any load – Check out the Performance Tool product on the list for a higher lift range.
The item also features a carrying handle so that it moves from one place to another. It’s not that heavy as well. It weighs 19.8 lb (10 kg). The BIG RED jack features a strong square base that gives firm support to the load you want to lift.
Speaking of the load, you can lift up to 40,000 lb (20 tons) with this little guy. That includes heavy construction as well let alone heavy-duty, and lightweight trucks, SUVs, and cars. Explore its ratings, price, and more by clicking the yellow button below.
BVA-Hydraulics J11050 - The Shortest & Smallest Bottle Jack
- This is the smallest bottle jack in the world
- The minimum clearance required to fit in is 6 inches! Nope, 6 cm. That’s true!
- Horizontal glide action pump to ease the operation
- Light and small jack occupies a low room
- Size: 8.1 x 6.3 x 3.8 inches
- Weight: 5.7
- Color: Red
- Lifting Capacity: 5 ton (10,000 lb)
- Minimum Height: 2.37 inches (60 mm)
- Maximum Lift Height: 3.13 inches (80 mm)
- Brand: BVA-Hydraulics
- Part No. J11050
Meet this shortest and smallest mini bottle jack in the world – the BVA Hydraulics bottle jack. It is just 6 cm (2.37″) taller. You can install it under 6+ cm clearance, which is the lowest clearance under a load. And this little guy is so strong that it can lift up a 10,000 lb load.
That’s right! The model can lift up to a 5-ton load. Hoisting such a load isn’t easy when it’s so small. And that’s why it only lifts loads up to 1.9 cm in height. You can lift any load that comes in its capacity but just 0.75 inches (1.9 cm). And that’s the drawback here.
So if you want something to be lifted to such a low height, this is the top product for that. It’s so light and small that if you want to keep it in your pocket, you can do so as well. It weighs 5.7 lb (2.6 kg).
Also unlike other bottle jacks that have a vertical glide action pump, this BVA model features a horizontal pump. You will need to move the handle horizontally to pump it. This handle comes in two pieces for easy storage. If interested, check out its ratings and price by clicking the yellow button below.
Mophorn Toe Low Profile Bottle Jack
- Two lifting points at different heights – 20 mm and 335 mm.
- A strong rectangular toe saddle easily slides under most of the jack points.
- It’s a toe jack, not a bottle.
- Has the potential to raise the load from 10,000 lb to 20,000 lb.
- Size: 8.86 x 11.22 x 12.01 inches
- Weight: 54 lb (24.5 kg)
- Color: Yellow & Black
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Top Surface Lifting Capacity: 10 ton (20,000 lb)
- Toe Lifting Capacity: 5 ton (10,000 lb)
- Toe Minimum Height: 0.78 inches (20 mm)
- Minimum Height: 13.2 inches
- Toe Maximum Height: 5.71 inches
- Maximum Lift Height: 18.8 inches
- Brand: MophornPart No. MHC-5RS
Check out this toe low-profile bottle jack that has a 20 mm minimum lift height. That’s right. This jack can get under 0.78 inches clearance and can lift up to a 5-ton load. All credit goes to the jack’s toe. As you can see from the image below it easily gets under low clearance and lifts the load almost 145 mm (5.71 inches) off the ground.
The Mophorn toe bottle jack weighs just 54 pounds and comes with a carrying handle that helps with mobility. It can easily be moved from one place to another. The jack also has a top saddle jacking position which has more lifting power than the toe position. It can raise a 10-ton load, more than what can be lifted with the toe.
The height of the jack is 13.1 inches and it can be extended to 17.5 inches, which gives more clearance under the weight that you want to lift with it. The two jack points are the unique features of the bottle jack, which is rare in other hydraulic jacks.
You can find out more about this toe jack by clicking the button below.
Pro-LifT B-S12D Best Short Bottle Jack
- Amazon’s choice low profile bottle jack
- With 12-ton lifting potential, enough for heavy machinery and industrial stuff.
- Requires 15 cm clearance for fitting, less than Performance Tool jack – coming ahead.
- Meets ANSI safety standard with PALD certification.
- Size: 5.98 x 10.83 x 5.59 inches
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Color: Gray
- Material: Steel
- Lifting Capacity: 12 ton (24,000 lb)
- Minimum Height: 6 inches
- Maximum Lift Height: 10.625 inches
- Brand: Pro-LifTPart No. B-S12D
The next product on the low-profile bottle jack’s list is the Pro-Lift model. It gives you secure lifting as it meets ANSI / PALD safety standards. It has been tested for its load capacity. Speaking of it, you can raise up to 24,000 lb mass with this jack.
The Engineers have heat-treated all the stress points in the jack for ensuring long-lasting performance and durability. They’ve also made a by-pass system inside the jack that protects the ram against over-pumping and during travel.
Exploring the lift range, this model is shorter than the BIG RED jack and can be installed under 6+ inches clearance whereas the BIG RED model needs at least 6.6 inches of space. It can extend to almost 27 cm.
The product is ideal for use in autos, trucks, shops, and farms, and in a construction workplace. Also, the carrying handle of the jack helps you easily move it around or position it under a jack point. It costs under 100 dollars and has won many positive ratings. So if interested, click the yellow button to see its price and ratings.
Performance Tool W1643 12 ton low profile bottle jack
- This jack can go under 6.7 inches maximum.
- Features a handle that helps you carry the product.
- The two-piece pumping level can be detached for easy storage.
- Shorty jack with 10,000+ kg load capacity
- Size: 6 x 6 x 8 inches
- Weight: 13 lb
- Color: Yellow
- Material: Metal
- Lifting Capacity: 12 ton (24,000 lb)
- Minimum Height: 6.7 inches
- Maximum Lift Height: 13 inches
- Brand: Performance Tool
- Part No. W1643
Let’s unbox the last 12-ton low-profile bottle jack on the list, the Performance Tool bottle jack. It has a 6.6 to 13 inches lift range. This means that you can place the model under as low as 6.6 inches of clearance and can extend that clearance to 13 inches.
The 6.4 inches lift range difference is more than enough for doing any maintenance or repair in your vehicle if you want it for car repair. You can easily remove or install a new tire in your car using this bottle jack.
The model allows you to lift up to 24,000 lb. A product that can lift such a heavy load is not as heavy as you would be thinking. It weighs just 6 kg and can be carried around with its folding handle.
It comes with an adjustable top screw so that extends to the desired jack point before pumping it. The strong circular saddle of the jack helps you securely raise your car or any load you want. It also features a strong base, providing stability to the load.
How do you use low-profile Bottle Jack?
How to use a low-profile bottle jack? Well, the method is the same as for using other hydraulic jacks. The main point in using low-profile jacks is the clearance. You should provide enough space to the low-profile bottle jack so that it gets under that.
If your low profile bottle jack has say 4 inches minimum height, the load that you want to lift with it should have less than the 4 inches clearance. This way you will be able to use a low-profile jack and raise the load.
How High Can a Bottle Jack Lift?
How high can a bottle jack lift depend on the maximum or extended height of the jack. If a bottle jack has say 18 inches max height, this means you can raise the load almost one and a half feet off the ground.
Yes, you can add more height to it if you place some concrete or wood blocks under the product. However, this will be a bit riskier. The blocks should have enough capacity to hold the load that you want to lift with them.
The wise decision would be to first check how high you would like to lift the load. Then look for the jack that has enough lift range to meet your needs. It’s the best option than placing blocks to gain some height.
You’ve gone through the best low-profile bottle jacks available in the market. Make sure that any product you want to pick from the list should meet your needs. They are the top short bottle jacks that you can find online.
If you want to know about the best item on the list, it is the BIG RED T92007A jack. It features a 6.6 inches min-height with a 20-ton capacity. You can explore more about this jack by clicking the yellow button below.